Call (847) 306-0877 :: Our full service Glencoe estate sale company will take you from start to finish without you having to lift a finger.
Estate liquidation and estate sales are a mammoth endeavor and can become overwhelming for a family or individuals who are trying to heal from an adverse event or making a major life change. These kinds of sales require a lot of research, planning, organizing, and management and often leave people feeling unsure about what they are doing. This is normal if you’re attempting to do this on your own. For our friends in Glencoe, we offer liquidation and estate sale support and can handle all the details.
If you have never had to go through one of these sales before, we will be able to guide you through the process and explain how it all works according to your particular situation. Below you’ll find some additional details about how an estate sale works.
Glencoe Estate Sales With North Shore Estate Sales
We have a five-step process designed to be straightforward and transparent. We always treat your estate as if it were our own and keep you informed throughout the sale event. We work hard to ensure you’re satisfied and pleased with our services and cover all the bases. Here is a brief look at our process.
- A Consultation – We offer free consultations with one of our expert estimators who can tour the estate and give you specific details about the items for the sale. The estimator will be able to go into what kind of value and profits you might be able to realize with the property contents.
- The Setup Process – Once you agree to work with us, we will begin planning your estate sale and assign you a team. They will bring display items to the home about a week prior, which helps showcase items giving the pieces a professional display on tables, cases, and racks. We will also begin advertising the sale, discussing it on various online platforms, and start building excitement around the sale in Glencoe. We will take photographs to help create more interest.
- Estate Liquidation Day – On the day of the estate sale, we will manage the entire process. This will include keeping detailed records of what sells, where items should be shipped, consult with buyers, and updating you. There will be a team managing the sale and keeping an eye on everything throughout the home.
- Clear Out Day – After the sale is over, we will then arrange for pickups and drop-offs. We will move items to charities or arrange to have someone come get them. We will also clean the estate to ensure it is ready for the next step, whether the home has sold or needs to be sold. We will also keep track of items that are donated for tax purposes and arrange to ship any items to buyers.
- Closing Day – After all the tasks are completed and we have an empty home, we will then discuss the final expenses and give you a check for the profits, the tax deduction information and estate sale documents for your records.
This is a basic look at how a liquidation happens with North Shore Estate Sales. We would be happy to offer up more specifics about your sale in Glencoe. Just give us a call or send us a message and let’s get to work on your event.
The North Shore Difference
Not only will North Shore Estate Sales sell your furniture we will deliver it too! North Shore Estate Sales offers a convenient in house delivery service to all customers who shop with us during your sale. This delivery service starts at $65 and is paid for by the buyer. Not only is it less expensive than renting a truck it also makes the buy process more convenient for everyone.
North Shore Estate Sales takes the utmost care while conducting your sale. We take many precautions when conducting your sale including having customers remove their shoes or put on shoe covers, having help on site to oversee and help customers move their purchases, offering delivery to customers and only letting a safe amount of customers in the home at a time. While having an estate sale is a great opportunity we realize that it is very important to keep the home in the condition it was given to us in. At North Shore Estate Sales we treat your home like our home.
We have many different marketing techniques to make your sale a success. We market on all 3 major estate sales sites. We have an email list with over 10,000 customers on it and a texting club where customers get messages right to their phone. We also advertise on our Facebook page and put up 15-30 signs out in the area to draw in local buyers. All of these strategies combined leads to an exceptional turn-out at every sale regardless or weather or time of year.
All estate sale companies pay you after the sale! But no one pays faster than North Shore Estate Sales. You will be paid the first business day following your estate sales!